I have been working on a series of photography workshops to be rolled out over 2014 /2015.
I have been in talks with a couple of the North West’s best photographic shops so will be running workshops and courses for these guys from their shops as well as my own workshops. Once I have the full program of events I will be able to publish the full course calendar.
I do have a photo walk planned for the 14th of June in Liverpool; you can sign up for this walk here tickets are only £19.99 please book early to avoid disappointment.
I will also be running a street photography workshop on Sunday the 29th of June 2014 from a Liverpool location. The course will give you an insight into the way I work and my style of Street Photography. You will learn how to anticipate and capture that decisive moment at various locations around the city.
Through demonstration and example and through your own photography practice of a variety of creative street photography techniques, you will have the opportunity to explore the Liverpool streets picking up tips and ideas that you will be able to try at home and other world destinations.
You will learn
- The skill in spotting a possible subject
- What to look for in a great scene
- How to blend in and be invisible.
- See and compose a subject with a scene or background
- Capture a subject without intrusion
- Develop confidence in shooting in the street
- Photography in public places safely
- Use different depths of field for different types of shot
- Use varying speeds for different effects
- How to review your own work
The day course will be £34.99 and you can buy your tickets here.
I will be at the Cambrian Show giving two seminars on my Year of Black and White so if you want to come along make sure you contact the shop to sign up as places are limited.